Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

A very powerful animation!

Suspenseful and graphic, this version of the story puts the book to shame. The entire animation was pleasing to the eyes, and the originality of the entire thing gripped me. One of the best submissions on newgrounds, no doubt.

24 Hour Candy Machine 24 Hour Candy Machine

So odd it was funny.

Good graphics, good concept, good song. It had me saying, "Thats messed up."

The New Guy The New Guy

Your best movie

I saw this video and wanted to see some others youve made like it, but this seems to be the first one. It was hillarious and creative, with great graphics. Make more, dude! They kick ass!

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

Your early ones were better.

This was so incredibly boring. i shouldnt have to read a walkthrough to beat a hentai game.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Man

Never have i ever been so motivated to win a game. Good job man!

Q-ZAR The Game Q-ZAR The Game

Not terrible

That guy was a fucking cheater! I HATE IT when people cover the sensors when im playing irl.

Jelly Beans Jelly Beans

Havent heard much jazz up here

Well you prove to have a LOT of potential with jazz, but for some reason this song doesnt seem to utilize it. Dont get me wrong, this is a good song, but you've got more in you. Keep doing what youre doing! I like the solos, too. You need a sax breakdown in there :D

MH16: An Ultimate Journey MH16: An Ultimate Journey

Awesome.

This is really well written. The only thing that seemed remotely out of place were the horns, but i thinks thats just because of the electronic feel to them. Either way, it carries itself smoothly and progresses well. Great song!!!

FairSquare responds:

Thanks!

Oriental Nature Oriental Nature

Definitely a joyous tune.

Well, it made me smile. I like what you've done here. Without holding a beat you've created an uplifting song, pretty much in key too. I like your style, man. Keep working at it.