Jelly Beans Jelly Beans

Havent heard much jazz up here

Well you prove to have a LOT of potential with jazz, but for some reason this song doesnt seem to utilize it. Dont get me wrong, this is a good song, but you've got more in you. Keep doing what youre doing! I like the solos, too. You need a sax breakdown in there :D

MH16: An Ultimate Journey MH16: An Ultimate Journey

Awesome.

This is really well written. The only thing that seemed remotely out of place were the horns, but i thinks thats just because of the electronic feel to them. Either way, it carries itself smoothly and progresses well. Great song!!!

FairSquare responds:

Thanks!

Oriental Nature Oriental Nature

Definitely a joyous tune.

Well, it made me smile. I like what you've done here. Without holding a beat you've created an uplifting song, pretty much in key too. I like your style, man. Keep working at it.

Toon Nightmare Toon Nightmare

What?

To be honest, I have no clue what I just listened to. It's a great idea to experiment like this, but I had the hardest time simply finding the downbeat. You should put this sort of stuff in misc.

Stop n' go Stop n' go

Pretty catchy.

However i didn't really get the silent parts. Nothing to really jump out at me. I like your bass riffs though, and the drums are pretty good.

DarkValentine responds:

the track was made to be as it was, stop & go delay usage. some parts that seemed to drag on, were actually part of the delay process in timing of each riff that was used.

also, if you turned up the volume enough, it would have an echo effect in the track that kinda lingers in the track. that was intentional.

Search below the surface Search below the surface

Pretty nice tune.

Freaky vibe from this sound youve got. Made me think of a haunted castle or something. Anyways good work.

Drumurboy responds:

thanks .. i made this for an rpg game that never actually got started lol but it was a dungeon type theme

-Unknown~Element- -Unknown~Element-

Hell yes!

This is hardcore, man. The bass riff, while its not too crazy, works like a charm. The soft kicks in the intro led the chorus to be a big surprise. Props on the kick ass tune.

jared-meyer responds:

hell yea!

thx

Gentle Rage Gentle Rage

Hey man.

I've had this song for a while now, and just to let you know, this song is one of my favorites of all time. Ever. Awesome build up, and the distance in the soft part works really well.

LJCoffee responds:

cool beans - this is one of my favorites as well - I never did get around to making the video for it though... hmmmm...

Thanks!

-=LJC=- She fed me the lotus -=LJC=- She fed me the lotus

Jesus, dude!

Your beats are mostly unpredictable in some parts, youve got a style all your own. You wouldnt care if i burned some cds to show to some people would you? Youre as inspirational as The Boards of Canada or Top Secret. Have any words of advice? (Besides switching from fruity loops to acid pro, which is looking like a better idea more and more)

No problem - burn away!

As for advice, I do use AcidPro but most of what your'e hearing is actually coming out of Reaktor 5 - I use Acid to sequence everything - I've been using that longer than any other music program so that's what I'm most comfortable with - it makes a great ReWire host too. I don;t have FL but I do use Reason and when I do, I usually reWire it to Acid so that I can have the benefits of VST support.

I would say that you should use whatever you feel most at ease with.

A Mad Karmic Stat Disc A Mad Karmic Stat Disc

Im digging it

Always nice to see a quality artist with a variety of tunes. Very intense, some awesome beats. Congradulations on being the first person on NG for me too download every song from.

LJCoffee responds:

Wow - I'll take the compliment!

I'll get over listen to your stuff over the next few days - no time right now as I'm working atm)

Thanks again!